The Weekly 411 (3/11/22)
March 11, 2022 vol. 10
Author and Illustrator Spotlights
We are excited to feature author JaNay Brown-Wood and her newest picture book, Miguel's Community Garden, illustrated by Samara Hardy (Peachtree Publishing Company, April 1, 2022).
We are excited to feature illustrator Julianna Swaney and her new picture book, The Garden We Share, by Zoe Tucker (NorthSouth Books) out on March 22! Enter to win a copy.
We are excited to feature author Ann Fraistat and her young adult novel, What We Harvest (Delacorte Press/ Penguin Random House), out on March 15, 2022.
Enter to win a copy!
|over artist: Marcela Bolívar. Designers: Alison Impey and Neil Swaab|
- What: submit your PB, CB, MG, YA, nonfiction, or underrepresented fiction
- Who: SCBWI members
- Prize: works will be presented to hand-selected editors
- What: apply for one of 24 grants for NYC publishing internships in summer 2022
- Who: US citizen or permanent resident who identifies as being from a diverse background
- Award: $3000 internship grant